Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Autumn photos

We love going for walks, especially in the fall. My favorite place for walks is called Oak Grove Nature Center. These are some of my favorite pictures that I took there overall.

I just was walking when I saw a small furry creature against a tree. I noticed it was an adorable squirrel. I knew it was the perfect picture.


I saw this leaf falling over the lake and I had planned to take a picture of it falling and its reflection but I couldn’t do it in time. I think it still turned out good though.



I enjoy taking close up pictures of  waves so I took this.


I liked how I saw the leaves through my camera so I snapped a picture.


I love taking photos!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Nadia :-) you do very beautiful photos, my favorite is that with a squirrel :-) I'm proud becouse My Best friend writes a Blog! :-) Good Job :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice comment! My favorite is also the squirrel. I'm so happy to hear from you.

      Delete
  2. Following in your Mama's foot steps😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. I certainly do take that after mom. πŸ˜€ Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  3. I'm so happy to see this beautiful Celebration of Nature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. Isn't nature beautiful?🍁

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos!I love squirrels :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love squirrels too. We have quite a few in our own yard.

      Delete