Let me tell you a bit about myself. My name is Nadia and I am a 3rd grader from Connecticut, USA. I am Polish-American (my mom is Polish and my dad is American).
I love books! I did not use to read too much in kindergarten and 1st grade but then, in 2nd grade, I discovered Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling. J. K. Rowling writes really well. If you don’t like the Harry Potter books then there’s something Siriusly Ron with you. Little Harry Potter joke 😁😁😁. I love Hermione Granger because she has messy, crazy hair like me and she is smart like me. I’ve been praying for a letter from Hogwarts forever and I hope to get it when I turn 11. My favorite book is probably the 4th or 7th. They are so exciting to read. I asked for the whole set for Christmas last year and I got it in a big Harry Potter trunk. I’ve read books 1-7. I’m working on The Cursed Child now.
Another series I love is Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan. Not many people know it but you should really read it. My favorite character is Annabeth Chase. I knew she and Percy would fall in love. I’ve read the whole first series: Percy Jackson and the Olympians and I've read The Lost Hero and now I'm on The Son of Neptune.
I also love to travel. My second favorite place is Prince Edward Island in Canada. My mom fell in love with PEI ever since she read Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery. I also like Anne because she is…
Funny
Fun to read about
Inspiring
Interesting
And a wordsmith.
Anne lives on Prince Edward Island and it is such a beautiful place. The sand is red, the many beaches blow you away, the shells are pretty, really everything is amazing there. I go to PEI all the time. My parents actually bought a house there across from Ingleside, next to the Anne of Green Gables Museum in Park Corner, on the Lake of Shining Waters and 5 minutes away from the best beaches on the North Shore.
You may be wondering though what my first favorite place is. This is the answer: Boracay in the Philippines. I actually went there. The water is so clear, warm and beautiful. I hope one day I will go there again.
Photography is another hobby of mine. I will be posting my favorite photos on this blog and sharing them with you.
I also like writing, acting and drawing. I will tell you more about it later.
This is just a short introduction and you will learn more about me from my posts. I am so excited to start blogging!!
Thank you for a wonderful introduction. It makes me want to find out more about the books you read and your adventures!
ReplyDeleteHi! I definitely will keep blogging. Thank you for visiting.
DeleteI am so glad you started this blog Nadia! I already love it and cannot wait for more! Keep blogging!
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog. I certainly will keep blogging.
DeleteGreat job Nadia!
ReplyDeleteSome day you'll be very famous writer!
Kiss and hugs
Thank you so much for the nice comment! ❤ I hope to be a famous writer.
DeleteHi Nadia :-) it's me Wera :) i very happy for you wrighting a Blog :-) It's very interesting :)I decided to read Harry Potter all books now i am finishing first part . :) Thank You for recommend new books :) See You to next meet :-)
ReplyDeleteThe Harry Potter books are really good so I recommended them out to people. I'm so happy that you started reading them! Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope to see you soon.
DeleteSounds like you have an interesting & blessed childhood sweet girl.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment. I hope you will visit me again soon.
DeleteHi Nadia ,your photos are beautifil ,I wish you good luck .
ReplyDeleteThanks for wishing me good luck and the comment! I'm glad you visited my blog.
DeletePiękny blog :) Chętnie będę jego czytelnikiem. Pozdrowienia z Polski!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much. I'm glad you like my blog. Greetings from the USA.
DeleteGreat job Nadia! I love it. Keep it up.
ReplyDelete